Baby Film Club
Our Baby Film Club meets monthly on Wednesdays at Stockbridge Town Hall for parents and carers accompanied by babies up to 12 months old. Doors open from noon so that you can meet socially before the film which is screened at 12.45pm.
- Films screened with reduced volume and dimmed lighting for the comfort of the baby
- Subtitles switched on when necessary!
- Baby changing facilities available in the hall with mats, free wipes and nappy bags
- No ticket purchase or advanced commitment required (see below to join)
- Prams/buggies can be brought into the hall via a lift and kept by your seat
- Both parents can attend but not any additional friends (other than those with babies)
- Lunch delivery service with 10% off the takeaway price from Woodfire Stockbridge
- Bring your own lunch if preferred
- Unlimited free tea, coffee and biscuits provided
- Soft mats and cushions available to use
- Admission costs £5.00 on the day
- Ticket can be used for discounted meal deals in Stockbridge for up to a month
As numbers may need to be limited we need to have an idea in advance of potential attendance. If you have not previously joined the club please email email@example.com with your name, your baby’s name, your baby’s date of birth and your postcode. You will then be added to our future mailing list and will be sent information, about a week before each monthly meeting / film. This will invite you to click on a button to indicate your intention to come to the next film. If at all possible let us know if you are subsequently unable to come, having previously indicated that you had intended to do so.