Baby Film Club
Our Baby Film Club meets monthly on Wednesdays at Stockbridge Town Hall for parents and carers accompanied by babies up to 12 months old. Doors open from noon so that you can meet socially before the film which is screened at 12.45pm.
- Films screened with reduced volume and dimmed lighting for the comfort of the baby
- Subtitles switched on when necessary!
- Baby changing facilities available in the hall with mats, free wipes and nappy bags
- No ticket purchase or advanced commitment required (see below to join)
- Prams/buggies can be brought into the hall via a lift and kept by your seat
- Both parents can attend but not additional friends (other than those with babies)
- Lunch delivery service with 10% off the takeaway price from Woodfire Stockbridge
- Bring your own lunch if preferred
- Unlimited free tea, coffee and biscuits provided
- Soft mats and cushions available to use
- Admission costs £5.00 on the day
- Ticket can be used for discounted meal deals in Stockbridge for up to a month
Sometimes numbers may need to be limited so we need to have an indication in advance of the potential attendance. If you have not previously joined the club please click on the button below and provide your details on the form. You will then be added to our future mailing list and will be emailed information, a week before each monthly meeting / film. The monthly email will enable you to simply click on a button to indicate your intention to come to that film (no commitment).