Baby Film Club
Our Baby Film Club meets monthly on Wednesdays at Stockbridge Town Hall for parents and carers accompanied by babies up to 12 months old. Doors open from noon so that you can meet socially before the film which is screened at 12.45pm.
- Films shown at reduced volume and dimmed lighting for the comfort of the baby
- Subtitles switched on when necessary!
- Baby changing facilities available in the hall with mats, free wipes and nappy bags
- No advance booking required – just email us to let us know that you intend to come then turn up with your baby on the day
- Contact us to be added to our mailing list for a monthly reminder
- Both parents are allowed to attend
- Prams/buggies can be brought into the hall via a lift and kept by your seat
- Lunch delivery service with 10% off the takeaway price from Woodfire Stockbridge
- Bring your own lunch if preferred
- Unlimited free tea, coffee and biscuits provided
- Soft mats and cushions available to use
- Admission costs £5.00 on the day
- Ticket can be used for discounted meal deals in Stockbridge for up to a month